While listening to the set we recorded at Zone Club last weekend, we are waiting for chestnuts to be cooked and to have our dinner snack!
Here you are and enjoy!
1. Cut off with a knife each chestnut vertically to cook faster and will be easier to peel off
2. Pour chestnut into the pot with cold water, 2-3 fingers to cover chestnut
3. Cook for 5 - 10 minutes after the water starts to boil
4. Keep in mind that longer cooking time will not make chestnuts tastier and softer, but crumbled chestnut and not so tasty
5. Peel chestnuts while still warm
Enjoy you chestnuts and techno music :)